Senior/Principal Highways Engineer (Bournemouth)
- Dorset, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
Senior Highways Engineer Bournemouth (Local Authority)
£40,000-£45,000 + benefits
Are you looking to work for one of the leading engineering consultancies on the planet? If so this may be the role for you. We at Stride Resourcing are looking for a Senior Highways Engineer in Bournemouth to supplement the mass growth plans forecasted by our client. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an engineering consultancy at the top of their field and propel your career to the next level.
All our Engineers take on project responsibility from the outset invariably owning their own projects from the very outset and at all stages through to construction.
In this role you will:
- Own and Lead the design process, encouraging you the teams to deliver the right solutions to the agreed programme and support those less experienced by technical review, mentoring and advice.
- Manage projects to ensure coordination of multi-disciplinary inputs.
- Manage resources effectively (including remote resource) and efficiently to meet fluctuating work loads
- Work with Clients and design teams to deliver compliant designs on time and within budget and meeting H&S, CDM, QA and technical review requirements.
- Participating in tender bids and business development opportunities as they arise.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE
- A relevant degree and post qualification experience
- Actively working Chartered or Incorporated Engineer status
- The ability to lead work on small projects or task orders for frameworks, or lead disciplines/sections as part of a larger delivery team on complex projects in a CAD/BIM environment.
- Working knowledge of design standards – DMRB, MfS and understanding of highway design software
Can all interested candidates please call me on 02392 322310, or email your CV to email@example.com
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.