- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
A client of mine who are a leading telecommunications company are looking for a SHE Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis, initially the role will be based in Winchester but will then be moving to Reading in January 2021, the main purpose of the role will be to promote a positive wellbeing and safety culture, engaging key stakeholders and developing strong working relationships in order to embrace and drive change where necessary.
* To prepare and undertake audits and inspections of all company operations
* To investigate reports of accidents incidents and near misses. Determine their cause and make recommendations for improving recurrence prevention and controls
* Develop health and safety procedures and guidance as required
Prepare health and safety reports and statistical /performance data.
* 3 years working in Health and Safety
* Previous experience of working in the Telecoms industry would be advantageous
* Enthusiastic and innovative who is a self-starter
* Knowledge of CDM, Word Excel & Powerpoint
* NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or equivalent
* Grad IOSH ideally working towards CMIOSH
* Internal or External Audit qualification (45001, 9001. Or 14001)
* Knowledge of M&E Systems
* Desired professional training qualification
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02392314795
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.