- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
LEAD SHEQ ADVISOR – HAMPSHIRE – PERMANENT – £45,000/£50,000 + £4,200 CAR ALLOWANCE
We have an immediate requirement to appoint a Lead SHE Advisor, to work on our Southern Water Framework. The SHE Advisor will be based from our offices in Hampshire and will be responsible for Safety, Health & Environmental of a variety of sites within the Southern Water region. Working on Water & Sewage Treatment Works, work comprises of multiple small refurbishment schemes, involving both civil engineering and M&E works.
- Advise and guide all personnel working on projects with regards to the implementation of the SHE policies and procedures
- To work with all Managers and Staff to ensure risk assessments are prepared and reviewed as necessary and if required to assist with their preparation
- Support the Managers / Directors in the production, review and implementation of the relevant Project Management Plans / Construction Phase Plans and project SHE documentation
- Delivering inductions and training as required
- Undertake regular site SHE inspections and assist the site teams with closing out issues that are identified during inspections and audits
- To liaise with client representatives in order to establish good working relationships in relation to SHE management of sites
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH National Diploma or equivalent / GradIOSH would be advantageous but not essential
- CSCS card
- First Aid
We are keen to receive applications from individuals who are currently working in the position of SHE or Health & Safety Advisor within a civil engineering or M&E environment and who have environmental awareness. Having a background in working on water contracts would be advantageous but not essential.
In return my client offers:
- A competitive salary
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Aaron on 02392 314675.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.