- Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom
- £50,000 per annum
Due to some major framework awards, our client a Multi-Disciplinary Rail Contractor, are looking to expand their delivery team with Site based roles such as Site Agents, Sub Agents & Site Engineers for works in Scotland.
In order to be considered for this role the client are looking for experience in;
- Civil Engineering & Construction.
- Experience in working a similar role on large multi-disciplinary projects.
- Rail experience
- Valid SMSTS and PTS
Ensuring that the contract is executed in accordance with the requirements of:
- All applicable legislation
- The Terms and Conditions of the Contract
- The Contract Health and Safety Plan
- The Work Package Plans and Task Briefing Sheets
- The Contract Quality / Environmental Plan
- Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
- Liaison with site staff and managing surveyor to ensure tender allowances are not exceeded.
- The continuous monitoring of contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
- Ensuring that in conjunction with the site team changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed.
- The provision of formal reports on contract progress to the Project and Contracts Managers.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.