- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £62,000 to £75,000 per annum
Contract or Perm
Stride are delighted to announce a great new opportunity as a site manager with one of the most highly successful and renown house builders in the UK.
We are currently speaking to site managers in the area and are still going through the current phase of recruitment applications, this is a great opportunity for any site manager who’s looking to make a move into one of the top 5 residential house builders.
This is for the position of a Site Manager who can deal with small and large residential developments either smaller niche bespoke residential developments or high scale volume build developments, all experience will be considered for these positions that are immediately available.
This position will be on a long-term temp to perm or permanent basis.
Desirable attributes include:
- NHBC Awards or previous experience working on NHBC managed sites.
- Previous experience with residential PLC house builders or quality known builders.
- Proven career history
Required suitability factors include:
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) credentials
- First Aid (5 day)
- Previous experience as a Site Manager with a residential construction background
- Understanding or Dry lining and Plastering
Package on offer:
- Competitive day rate or salary (One of the highest in the market)
- Long term contracts
- Outstanding car allowance offer
To find out more about this position please contact Spencer Gregson-Gray at Stride Resourcing on email@example.com
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.