- East Sussex, United Kingdom
- £65,000 to £75,000 per annum
Bexhill, East Sussex
Leading National Residential Developer
Salary up to £75,000 + Full Package + Up to 20% Bonus
How would you like to manage part of a large regeneration scheme that is going to change the face of Bexhill and the surrounding areas? This wider scheme will see the area transformed with new mixed-use developments, investments in schools, businesses and of course much needed affordable homes.
This initial 200 plot project will cover everything from affordable starter homes to detached houses, with a focus on two storey family homes. With a large investment from this developer in this area, you can be assured of further developments, support to progress your career and a salary that sits right at the very top of the market.
You will need to be an experienced Site Manager, someone with a track record of successfully managing high volume schemes, a dedicated professional who strives to achieve very high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Motivate, support and manage the site-based teams (Assistant SM’s, sub-contractors and labour)
- Ensure stringent compliance with the company’s health & safety policies and procedures
- Quality control, pre-cml checks, pre-occupation checks
- Management of effective site-based meetings and close liaison with the sales team
- Inspection and snagging of properties before each NHBC inspection
- Supporting the Build Manager with the build programme, review, revise and report as needed
- Maintain site tidiness, layout, materials storage and presentation
- Check sub-contract orders for variations or instructions and ensure quality before payments are authorised
- Check all materials for damage and carry out quality checks
Your skills and experience
- Previous success as a standalone site manager on volume residential developments
- Up to date knowledge of Health & Safety obligations and building regulations
- Confident in your ability to manage site teams
- Decision making, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Someone who prioritises quality and customer experience
- Degree / HND / NVQ 4 + in Building / Construction (or equivalent)
- CIOB (Desirable)
- SMSTS – CSCS – First Aid at Work – Scaffold Appreciation
For further information please call James at Stride Resourcing in Portsmouth who will be happy to discuss.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.