Stock Condition Surveyor (1000046476)
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £125 to £200 per day
Wembley, NW London
8 month contract
Are you a Building Surveyor with experience of Stock Condition Surveys on residential properties? Are you looking for your next exciting challenge with a respectable contract? My client is looking for a Stock Condition Surveyor to join their team in Wembley, on an eight-month contract.
- Undertake stock condition surveys on existing housing stock in order to update current stock condition data held in the asset management system.
- To assess properties against the decent homes standard, including applying the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) in relation to surveys.
- To visit properties, carry out inspections and prepare outline schedules of work to enable budget costings and programmes to be prepared.
- To inspect the condition of estate boundaries, footpaths and communal areas within estates and blocks of flats.
- To carry out periodic fire risk assessments of blocks of flats.
- To ensure that any urgent repair work identified is incorporated into programmes or recognised as day to day repairs.
- To prepare reports and attend meetings when necessary.
- Complete other reasonable tasks in order to fulfil role purpose or as required by management.
You will have:
- HNC/HND/degree level building or construction qualification, or equivalent through relevant training and experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience of building design, maintenance or stock condition surveying.
- Hold a current UK Drivers Licence and have own vehicle
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service including attending occasional evening meetings.
- Good general knowledge of construction and an understanding of mechanical and electrical installations.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of the Building Regulations, Disabled Access, Fire, CDM and Health & Safety Legislation.
If you are interested in applying, click the “apply now” button.
Should you require more information please get in contact with James West on 02392 314 671 or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.