- Cheshire West and Chester, United Kingdom
- £12 per hour
Street Care Officer
A client of mine in Cheshire is looking for a Street Care Officer to join their team for a period of 3 months to support the Street Care Service Delivery Coordinators and Charge hands to provide a customer-focused service which delivers clean, safe, accessible & attractive streets & open spaces that are pleasant to live in.
To have the skills and ability to carry out all or some of the following operations to the highest standard;
* Preparation and application of herbicides.
* Drive, operate and maintain specialist plant and machinery.
* Driving a tractor with side arm mounted flail
* Driving ride on mowing machinery
* Undertaking grounds maintenance to highway verges
* Flexible approach to working hours (early starts/some late working hours/occasion weekend working).
Experienced tractor driver and ride on mower operator
Certification in the use of specialist equipment (e.g. NPTC or Lantra)
Previous experience of delivering operational services in a directly related industry or have transferable skills from an unrelated industry.
Experience of working in a public service environment.
A basic knowledge of: Health & Safety legislation, environmental legislation and legislation surrounding the operation of vehicles.
Demonstrate skills related to Street Care activities such as tractor and ride on grass cutting.
A current full UK/EU driving licence required that entitles the holder to drive with a C1 or C entitlement.
Must be physically fit and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions and to be able to cope with potentially hazardous materials,
Please note this role falls inside IR35.
To apply for this position please submit your up to date CV via email email@example.com or contact Karen Otton on 02392 314795
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.