- South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- £37,000 to £50,000 per annum
Sub Agent (Water)
I am working with a top multi-disciplinary Contractor, who are effectively delivering Water/Wastewater infrastructure projects, and are seeking a Sub Agent in South Yorkshire to support on the Yorkshire Water Framework. I would like to speak with candidates who’re commutable to Rotherham, Sheffield and Barnsley.
This is a great opportunity to become a part of an expert outfit and help contribute to the success of the business.
As a Sub Agent, you’ll be responsible for managing projects from contract award through to completion; reporting to either a Site Agent or Project Manager depending on the value and complexity of project and personal experience/abilities.
If you’d like to find out any further information, please apply. I will be in touch within 24 hours.
- Water industry experience / would also consider Highways
- Civil Engineering Qualification HNC/HND/Degree level
- SMSTS / CSCS
- Full clean UK driving licence
- £37,000 – £50,000 + car allowance
- 26 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Pension matched to 8%
- Life insurance
- Flexible benefits
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.