- Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £55,000 per annum
£45,000 – £55,000 + Car or Car Allowance
Highways Sub – Contractor
The Client is a leading family owned and managed Sub-Contractor, based in Wiltshire. Undertaking works in surfacing, civil engineering and highway maintenance.
The client undertakes all manner of surfacing, S278, car parks, A roads, B roads, carriageways, new housing developments, Local Authority etc. However, in recent times this is leaning more into commercial / industrial surfacing projects.
Potential candidates must have:
- Previous experience of pricing road surfacing works, for both private and public sector clients.
- Previous experience of working in an estimating function.
The successful candidate will:
- Prepare tender documents.
- Produce Bills of Quantities.
- Review contractual documents.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and suppliers.
Qualities required in the successful candidate are:
- Strong communications skills.
- Client focused.
- Able to work as part of a small team.
- You must be able to work quickly, accurately and to deadlines.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Joshua Moss at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call on 02392 322389.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.