- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
Surveyor [12 month fixed term contract]
Commercial Property Management
£35,000 – £42,000 DOE
Are you a Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have strong property knowledge, including management, service charges, client liaison and tenant applications? Then don’t look anywhere else!
My client, an international property asset company, are looking for a professional Surveyor to join their vibrant team in London, on a 12-month FTC.
- Responsible for compliance relating to sites under their control.
- Carry out property inspections and prepare report for distribution to the Client
- Responsible for provision of accurate insurance data to the client’s chosen broker.
- Responsible for ensuring that all insurance premiums are recharged to tenants.
- Responsible for taking the appropriate action in response to any legal notice received in relation to a managed property.
- Reading of leases and ensure accurate data is maintained on the property management system.
- Ensure rent demands are raised accurately and on time and credit control targets are met.
- Ensure client reports are prepared to the correct specifications
- Review and approve service charge budgets, reconciliations, cash flow and budget regularly.
- Responsible for arranging and chairing tenant meetings.
- Ensure recording of minutes for tenant meetings and carrying out of actions arising.
- Identifying any asset management or value add opportunities.
- Review tenant applications and prepare client recommendations within the required timescales.
- Being able to work independently on the whole, in terms of evidencing your Business Space Expertise.
You will need:
- THE POSITION IS ON A 12-MONTH FTC
- Qualified to respectable industry standard (IRPM, RICS)
- Constantly updating knowledge of legislation relating to property management.
- Use knowledge of law relating to property management to make recommendations to the client.
- Able to build and maintain client, tenant and customer relationships.
- Understand the principles of lease structure and be able to read a lease.
- Apply the principles of service charge management to ensure compliance with all regulatory and procedural requirements.
- Able to use IT software such as Word, Excel, and databases.
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting other team members and recognising the work of others.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Click the apply now button to register your CV, or for more information please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.