Surveyor – Rail
- Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
- £22,000 to £26,000 per annum
Thanks to great successes with recent tenders and a substantial bank of future work, our client is looking for a number of Surveyors to boost their existing team. Rail experience would be advantageous but isn’t a requirement.
- 1 x Surveyor (York)
- 1 x Surveyor (Swindon)
- 1 x Surveyor (Wigan)
- 1 x Surveyors (Tamworth)
Preferred skills/experience for the job include:
- Topographical Surveys
- Complex S&C Surveys
- Network Grids – GPS/Traversing/Levelling
- Setting Out
- 3D Laser Scanning (HDS)
- Rail – Gauge Clearance/OLE Surveys
- Sentinel Tickets such as PTS, COSS, SWL1, SWL2 etc.
Our client is looking to move quick on this with interviews and a start date ASAP.
For more information, please apply or contact me directly on 02392 322321 or email RLeader@strideresourcing.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.