Team Leader (Inspection)
- Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
- £36,000 per annum
Highway Inspector, Team Leader
Up to £36,000
We at Stride are working alongside one of the leading highways maintenance companies in the country, who are looking for a Team Leader for a team of Highways Inspectors in Gloucestershire. This is a term maintenance contract with 4 years remaining and a further 5 year extension.
You will be the lead safety inspector on the Gloucestershire contract, overseeing the a team of around 15 safety inspectors, advising and directing on the inspectors on their daily duties whilst maintaining and complying to the SLA legislation and safety inspection qualities.
- Deliver monthly tool box talks and safety alerts
- Monitor performance of inspectors
- Represent Inspection team whilst liaising with clients
- Manage sickness, leave and appraisals
- To work safely and promote a safe environment for all personnel under your authority
- Represent inspection team at depot meetings and H&S monthly meetings
- C&G in safety inspections/Highways inspections
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Good knowledge of S58/section 58 of the highways act
- Knowledge of the highways safety inspectors manual
- Experience managing teams
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position please apply or send your CV over to email@example.com or call 02392 322310.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.