- Glasgow City, United Kingdom
- £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
An urgent requirement has come in for a Telecoms Tester proficient in Fibre and Copper Testing to join a growing Rail Contractor based in Glasgow.
The position will see the successful candidate testing a range Fibre and Copper Installs Nationwide. The majority of which across the Central Belt of Scotland, however when required will also be expected to test in other locations including London + Birmingham.
The ideal candidate will have;
– A valid PTS licence
– Experience of Testing Copper and Fibre
– Competent using relevant equipment such as OTDR and Splicer
– Knowledge of Fibre joint installations
– IRSE accredited
The ideal start date for this position is 1st of March.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.