Trades Manager – Planned Works
- Swindon, United Kingdom
- £36,000 to £40,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a Large Housing Association and Property Maintenance Care Company are looking to recruit a Planned Works Delivery Manager to work for them on a full time permanent basis in Swindon/Oxfordshire.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you’ll take full responsibility and accountability for overseeing the day to day delivery of the larger planned projects including roofing and external works depending on business demands through a team of skilled trades persons.
You’ll manage, coach and develop up to 10 trades people, ensuring that all works are effectively managed, compliant and undertaken in line with company policies.
What you’ll need
To be successful in this role you will need:
* Previous experience in a property maintenance or contract management type role
* Proven line management skills especially with experience of managing trade operatives
* Ability to work under pressure
* Delivery and customer service focused
* Strong organisational and decision making skills
* Ability to take ownership and manage complaints through to completion
* Strong IT skills particularly in the Microsoft Packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What you’ll get
* £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
* Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
* Generous pension and life cover
* Flexible working
* Recognition scheme
* Wellbeing discounts
There will be some travel involved with this role so you should be happy to travel, have access to a car and a full UK driving licence.
Successful candidates will be invited to a MS Teams online interview with the hiring manager and a colleague.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.