Transport Due Diligence Project Manager
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £58,000 per annum
This is an exciting time to join the team as we are experiencing significant growth in our infrastructure planning business. We have opportunities for an experienced Transport Due Diligence Project Manager to support the delivery of assignments and manage junior team members, support client relationships and the winning of new work and generally support the delivery of a continued growth strategy.
The candidate would fit into an established and award-winning team, working on a range of UK and international assignments in the infrastructure sector, covering transport projects and assets, as well as having the opportunity to work on other interesting key sectors.
* Day to day running of projects and advising clients on the technical, commercial and operational issues in relation to aviation and wider assets and infrastructure. Responsible for co-ordinating the production of technical due diligence reports, ensuring consistency and quality.
* Supporting Liaison with other experts within and outside the organisation on complex issues, and in some circumstances supporting the management of sub-contractor arrangements.
* Meetings with clients, with senior level support, to present findings on projects and on a business-development basis to discuss new opportunities and support strong relationships with existing and new clients.
Requirements and Skills:
* First degree in engineering or science.
* Chartered professional (e.g. CMIOSH or higher qualification or chartered in a construction related discipline).
* Experience (+7 years) of delivering broad range of CDM / H&S related advice with substantial design risk experience in infrastructure projects.
* Good client facing and excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, self-motivated.
* Proficient in range of Microsoft applications (Word and Excel etc).
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.