- West Berkshire, United Kingdom
- £19 to £23 per hour
Stride Resourcing are partnered with a local authority in West Berkshire to seek a Tree Officer to join their team. This is a contract vacancy which is potentially ongoing.
- To provide planning and development control colleagues with arboricultural advice and to manage the Tree Preservation Orders Regulations.
- To advise West Berkshire on arboricultural matters relating to the Organisation’s tree stock.
- To advise on landscape schemes regarding development proposals.
- To effectively contribute to the management of the environment of the area.
- To implement policies for the care and maintenance of trees in the care of the area.
- To provide formal arboriculture consultation responses on planning applications and advise Planning Case Officers on expediency of serving Tree Preservation Orders.
- To process applications to work on trees which are the subject of a Tree Preservation Order or are in a Conservation Area.
- To advise Planners on suitability of soft landscaping proposals on new development sites and negotiate with developers accordingly.
- To advise Planning Enforcement Officers on technical matters relating to breach of planning conditions for tree protection or failure of new landscaping schemes.
- To assist with prosecutions regarding infringement of Tree Preservation Order or Conservation Areas including interviews under caution/statement of witnesses and attending court.
- To produce formal committee reports and present these at Planning Committees as required in relation to arboricultural advice on planning applications and new Tree Preservation Orders.
- To provide written representations and present these with respect to arboricultural advice in relation to planning appeals.
- To deal with enquiries regarding trees from the public and interested groups.
Please apply at https://strideresourcing.com/ and contact Chris Wright on 02392314798
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.