Voids Team Leader
- Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- £32,000 to £33,000 per annum
A client of mine in Devizes is looking to recruit a Voids Team Leader on a permanent basis. The position as a Voids Team Leader will be responsible for the direct supervision of operatives, ensuring that they are fully supported, have the correct materials and equipment to complete minor and responsive major void works safely, effectively and efficiently, but also to have the ability to identify and complete other repairs if required. In addition, regularly assess the skills of each operative and provide coaching and training to up-skill where possible. This role will be covering the Wiltshire area.
- The Team Leader will manage a team of operatives to deliver a range of void works and will work closely with the resource and planning team to maximise job delivery, productivity and control the job management process whilst closely adhering to set budgets.
- Post inspection of internally delivered void works
- Ensuring that the quality of void works is undertaken in accordance with the lettable standard within agreed business parameters.
- Ensuring services remain flexible and responsive to changing patterns of demand and expectation.
- Ensuring that the management of void works meet all required standards of performance, including audit, time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction.
- This role is responsible for managing a team of 13 Operatives.
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- Relevant academic qualification and/or extensive relevant experience
- Proven track record of managing a large team
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external customers. Understands and anticipates the needs of customers
- Demonstrates co-operation and trust with colleagues and teams. Participates as a team player and establishes strong working relationships to deliver positive results.
- Provides feedback to team members on their learning and the impact on their performance
- Working knowledge of current Health and Safety with particular reference to the building and construction sector
- Understanding of the importance of customer focussed service delivery
- Has a current, full driving license or the ability to travel around the local vicinity
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.