Works Planner – 3637
- Dorset, United Kingdom
- £21,000 to £23,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a Housing Association and Property Maintenance care company are looking for an experienced Contracts Planner to join their busy Property Services Electrical Team in Poole, Dorset on a permanent basis.
As someone committed to customer service, you’ll work as part of the Property Team responsible for scheduling repairs and maintenance electrical works to fit with the diaries of our trade staff and contractors.
Your responsibilities will include receiving work orders and scheduling work diaries for trades employees completing repairs and maintenance works for our residents. You’ll enjoy liaising with trade staff and other repairs staff to make sure all appointment targets are met and liaise with residents about their scheduled repair and maintenance works.
To be successful you will need:
- Solid experience in administration within a busy customer focused role
- Good understanding of building maintenance terminology
- Experience of using a number of different computer systems
- Ability to manage your own work load
- Strong customer service focus
- Confident telephone manner
- £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
- Generous company pension scheme, matched up to 12%
- Flexible working
- Recognition scheme
- Wellbeing discounts
To apply for this Position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392314795
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.