Stride has confirmed an exclusive partnership agreement with railbusinessdaily.com (RBD).
This partnership gives Stride the ability to deliver a fully comprehensive recruitment support service, which includes delivery of specific recruitment, advertising, and brand promotion for clients, plus bespoke training, reporting, and marketing.
Who is RBD?
RBD is the UK’s leading rail, construction and contracting daily news and profile-raising platform. They provide unique media and business growth services to a wide range of industry-related organisations.
RBD’s website receives c4,000,000 visitors a year and has more than 50,000 daily subscribers and an extended network of more than 100,000 industry contacts. Their LinkedIn network contains more than 10,000 connections, all organically grown with the highest engagement rates of any rail industry media outlet in the UK. RBD’s RailDirector magazine is sent to 2,000 of the most influential industry leaders/decision makers every month with 15,000 online subscribers.
Exclusive benefits to our clients:
This partnership gives our team access to one of the industry’s most powerful media outlets and strongest white-collar networks in the market.
As a partnership we can exclusively deliver the following services:
- Unprecedented recruitment solutions across all white-collar disciplines
- Advertising campaigns across all RBD channels including email, online and in the RailDirector magazine showcasing your roles to an expansive network
- Increased brand awareness maximising our client’s exposure within the market, creating greater recognition, which will support you in winning future business
- Specific rail training opportunities and links with our collective, extended network
- Industry insight reports including salary/rate surveys and specific industry insights
- The opportunity for us to work with RBD’s in-house recruitment team on developing compelling and industry leading marketing strategies and campaigns to boost our clients current market presence.
To find out more, please contact us today.Contact us