3D Modeller AECOsim/Microstation
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £35 to £42 per hour
A worldwide, renowned and leading Architectural Practice is seeking an experienced 3D Modeller with AECOsim/Microstation
The right candidate will have the following responsibilities:
* Provide high quality 2D/3D Drawings and Models using Microstation and AECOsim software.
* Maintain ProjectWise documents and local working environments.
* Understand and execute Building Information Modelling (BIM) protocols and Building Execution Plans (BEP)
* Co-ordinate BIM’s with internal departments and the client.
* Co-ordinate drawings and models from design stage through to As-Built phase.
* Responsible for the delivery of all drawing deliverables for multi-discipline design projects
* To show initiative when working alone and demonstrate good creative use of Bentley products within a controlled Quality Assurance led environment.
* At least 5 years’ experience working in a high technology or civil engineering environment.
* Minimum 3 years industry experience using BIM, specifically experience of CAD design processes for projects at design stage
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a CAD/ BIM design role using Aecosim
* Ability to create 2D & 3D drawings with Microstation and AECOsim, including the ability to cut extractions
* Be conversant with and have a good knowledge of ProjectWise and be capable of maintaining a quality recording system for all 2D/3D data.
* Have an understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and be able to implement the principles of any client designed BIM system.
This is a contract opportunity based in Croydon and at an hourly rate of £38-42p/h
Please get in touch with Beth on:
T – 02392 314787 OR E- email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.