- Berkshire, United Kingdom
- £21,000 to £23,500 per annum
A client of mine who is Leading Housing Association is looking to recruit 2 x Administrators to join the Team in their brand new refurbished Office on a fixed term basis for 12 month basis in Newbury. The role will be a flexible hybrid blend of home and office working.
The successful candidate will establish and maintain a comprehensive administration service, providing day-to-day support to the property team.
As an Administrator, you will be part of a small team that deliver an effective administrative service, providing day-to-day support to the Property Safety Support Team.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will need to be an excellent collaborator and communicator and be able to demonstrate strong administration skills, as well as providing a first class customer experience.
* A good understanding of property maintenance terminology
* Ability to manage your own admin workload
* A passion for providing great customer service
* Strong administration experience within a busy office environment
* Experience of using a number of different computer systems
* £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
* 25 Days Holiday pro rata + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
* Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
* Company pension scheme, matched up to 12%
* Life cover 4 x annual salary
* SmartTech – Buy an electrical item and pay it off through your salary over 12 months.
* Flexible working
* Recognition scheme
* Wellbeing discounts
To apply for this position please send an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.