Administrator Assistant – WSM
- North Somerset, United Kingdom
- £20,000 per annum
£20,000 + company benefits
Are you a hard-working administrator that is looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you have general office experience with a desire to help others? Do you have an interest, or experience in working in the property sector? Then have a look at this brilliant opportunity below!
My client, an excellent Property Management company, are looking for an Administrator Assistant, to join their vibrant team in Weston-Super-Mare.
- Opening and franking all post; distributing incoming post and adding cheques to management pack tracker, raising invoices;
- Answering the telephone and directing the call to the correct department, Property Assistant or Property Manager etc.,
- Assisting and completing mail merges;
- Monitoring stationery and consumables, liaising with head office to order supplies;
- Tidying the stationary area/franking/shredding area;
- Assisting with large mail outs;
- Raising purchase orders if and when required;
- Working on the Qube database (amending/checking tenant details, etc);
- Ad-hoc admin duties where required;
- Raising invoices on Sage;
- Preparing and sending welcome packs;
- Updating Adiuvo spreadsheet;
- Central tracking of holiday for whole office, so information is easily accessible to all;
- Archiving, filing, shredding of documents, photocopying, scanning, printing, bounding, etc;
- Assisting with keeping the contractors’ database up to date;
- Helping the Property Management team with sourcing quotes/contractors;
- Generally providing assistance to the Property Management team as and when required;
- Generally providing assistance to the other departments if and when required.
You will require:
- Notable administration experience.
- Experience in Property is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent customer service.
- IT literate with good experience of Microsoft Office.
- Be an excellent team player, who enjoys supporting others. But also competent at working alone and with minimal instruction.
- Can do attitude, proactive in your work.
You will receive:
- Excellent opportunity to advance your experience.
- Competitive salary with progression.
- Progression in your career within the business.
- Company benefits.
- 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Fantastic working team environment.
For more information, please contact James West on 2392 314 671 or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.