Administrator – Compliance
- Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
- £19,000 to £22,000 per annum
Compliance | Legal | Property
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£19,000 – £22,000 (DoE)
Are you an experienced Administrator seeking a new challenge? Are you seeking a role with progression, development, and challenge? Do you have an interest in Legal and Property work? Then look no further, your next challenge could be here!
My client, a national Property Management company, are seeking a passionate and driven Compliance Administrator, to join their fantastic legal team, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
- Provide administrative support to all other members of the Professional Services team, as required.
- Draft own correspondence as appropriate.
- Assist with the investigation of cases, as required.
- Attend and take notes of meetings either internal and external, as required.
- Liaise by telephone with other offices and professional bodies as required.
- Set up meetings (physical and virtual) as required.
- Assisting members of the Professional Services Department with any administrative or specialist aspects of their work as and when required.
- Gather data, prepare, and submit monthly reports to Group and Senior leadership team
- Undertake regular compliance reporting and internal audit functions
- Responsible for organising all general office functions within the team which will include:
- Answering the telephone and directing enquiries to the appropriate team member
- Completing HR returns and forms, as appropriate
- Liaising with IT and general contractors to resolve problems
- Ordering stationery
- Archiving files
- Photocopying, filing and any other general administrative tasks, as required
- You will enjoy working as part of a team as this varied and busy role which involves coordinating the activities, spreadsheets and case notes for members of the department in addition to maintaining case files, as necessary.
- In addition, the job holder will be responsible for all general administrative functions to ensure that the Department runs smoothly.
You will require:
- A good knowledge of Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience in using a Case Management System (ideal)
- Be able to work on their own initiative and drive their own workload forward under minimal supervision
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to meet deadlines
- General Administrative Experience
- Audio typing experience (ideal)
- Able to use Outlook and Microsoft packages to an advanced level.
- Have proven experience in providing comprehensive reports and feedback on their own work within an office environment (highly sought).
You will receive:
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive company benefits.
- Excellent internal progression – career-based role.
- “Family feel” team environment, with supportive staff.
- Professional development.
- Qualification support/development.
To be considered, please click the “Apply Now” button.
For more information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.