- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
Stride are currently recruiting for an award-winning Aj100 practice who are looking to welcome an Architect to their practice in Central London. The practice have a very well-established reputation for their high quality, creative and sustainable design. Being specialists in the residential sector, this role will involve working on the delivery of a multi-unit residential project in London.
The right candidate will have:
- Part 3 qualification.
- Experience working on large scale multi-unit residential or mixed use projects.
- Strong experience working from stage 3 onwards.
- Proven experience of technical detailing and construction drawings.
- A good understanding of UK building regulations.
- Revit proficiency.
- BIM Level 2 experience.
For the right candidate they can offer a competitive salary and generous benefits. If this is the right role for you, please email your CV to Kirsty at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kirsty on 02392 322 352 for more information.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.