Architectural Assistant Part 1
- Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
- £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
I am currently working with an award-winning practice based in South Manchester on their requirement for talented Architectural Assistant Part I’s to join their progressive and growing studio.
My client is currently working in the Residential and Commercial sector through large scale apartments, one off private housing and new build housing. The practice also works in the Education Sector, with most recent work coming in a large-scale college project.
Due to an expanding project portfolio, my client is looking for a Part 1 to assist in the design and delivery of an exciting range of projects.
- RIBA Part 1.
- Excellent design skills and creative flair.
- Strong AutoCAD skills, including good working knowledge of Photoshop & InDesign.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident, proactive and highly organised team player.
To apply please send an up to date CV to Ryan at Stride: firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.