Architectural Designer – NYC (Healthcare)
- New York County, United States
- $100,000 to $115,000 per annum
Stride are proud to be representing a fast-growing firm who have recently move offices to a great located in the Flatiron District, they are currently seeking an Architectural professional to join their team of forward-thinking designers and someone who will thrive as part of a creative team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To work closely with architectural and interior design teams on projects including selection of FF&E
- Actively working from conceptual and schematic design, design development, CD’s and CA’s
- To manage client expectations and communicate with consultants to meet project objectives
- Keeping to project deadlines and within budget set.
- Daily use of software including Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and SketchUp important.
You will need the following experience to qualify for an application:
- A minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience working on healthcare, commercial or science and technology projects.
- Working knowledge of the lifecycle of a project, CD’s and CA’s.
- Proficiency with Revit is highly imperative as this will be used daily. Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and SketchUp.
- To have the ability to work alone or within a team.
- Architecture degree from an NAAB accredited school
Please send your resume and a PDF with samples of work to: email@example.com
Our client offers competitive salary, potential profit bonus, company paid medical and dental coverage, 401K retirement plan, short term and long term disability insurance, and a great office location. They offer 3 weeks paid time off for entry level staff plus paid holidays.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.