- West Midlands, United Kingdom
- £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
Stride have been directly approached by one of the UK’s most successful multi-disciplinary companies who are recruiting for an experienced Architectural Lead to head up a small Architectural team in their busy and expanding Birmingham studio.
With multiple offices throughout the UK, this Multi-Disciplinary client work within a wide variety of Built Environment sectors including Design & Architecture, Surveying, Civil and Structural Engineering and M&E Engineering. I am currently working closely with them on their Architectural requirement for an experienced ARB Architect to head up and lead their division.
Ideally, I am looking to speak with Architects that are ARB Qualified with at least 10 years UK industry experience, with a strong project background within the Residential sector.
The practice has a very diverse portfolio of work that sees them consistently bidding and winning desirable projects in: Retail, Education, Commercial and Health. All work is completed in BIM (Revit), so I am only looking to speak with candidates that have this software experience.
- To run a small Architectural team in a multi-disciplinary environment, leading from the front and developing the team into a successful division.
- To undertake regional marketing, secure work, new clients & develop market presence
- To take responsibility for all projects within the office & deliver to quality, time & budget parameters.
- To report to the Head of Architecture in London
- To deliver a continuous improvement ethos & work within a larger Architectural team from other UK offices.
Excellent interpersonal & management skills working within a small multi-disciplinary office & large multi-disciplinary company.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
In addition to essential knowledge of the Residential sector, it is desirable to have knowledge is some of the other sectors the Architectural team work in which include Retail, Education, Health & Commercial.
Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop & NBS Create are core programmes within the office & knowledge of these is desirable.
- From 24 days per annum rising to 30 days depending on length of service
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.