- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £22 to £25 per hour
Architectural Technician required for award winning practice, renowned for their corporate design and build fit out projects based in Central London.
The role will require the individual to take a large degree of ownership for multiple projects and be able to produce detailed information to the required level in a timely manner. You will also be expected to attend site meetings to coordinate and resolve any technical issues at various stages of the implementation process.
To be in with a chance to interview you will need to:
- Undertake site surveys as required.
- Liaise with local authorities (planning officers, building control etc.).
- Attend site / project / client meetings. Build relationships with clients/contractors as part of the
- Prepare architectural tender/construction information to a high standard.
- Design coordination (M+E etc.) and buildability reviews
- Experience working on commercial projects
Software required for the role inlucdes – AutoCAD, SketchUP, InDesign and Photoshop.
For more information,contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 8150 8094
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.