Assistant Commercial Manager
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per annum
A client of mine in London is looking to recruit an Assistant Commercial Manager on a contract basis for 4 months. The selected Assistant Commercial Manager will oversear the workplace and facilities £20m annual budget. In addition to this you will also manage contract compliance, both commercially and financially and ensure best practice and value for money within the workplace and facilities team and their supply chain.
* To support Workplace and Facilities to ensure compliance of the Total Facilities Management Services including the insourced and out sourced services.
* To manage contract changes and change controls, to ensure changes are logged, priced correctly to ensure value for money and invoiced/credited appropriately.
* Manage the Contract Service Matrices, addition or removal of Sites and Services
* Manage Claims, notify the appropriate Departments to ensure claims re handled and closed out with the minimum exposure or risks necessary.
* To support the procurement of new subcontracts and suppliers and ensure compliance with current council policy.
* Attend monthly Operation meetings to deliver exception reporting and comment on key areas of the Total Facilities Management Services.
* Support the Commercial Manager with the capture of all relevant documentation and pricing related to Service Provider non-compliance.
* Degree or equivalent
* Track record of working within similar Finance and Commercial Departments
* Accountancy part qualified, technician or similar
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.