Assistant Property Manager – Oxford
- Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- £15 to £19 per hour
Assistant Property Manager
– Residential Services
– Oxford, Oxfordshire
– 12 week contract > FTC : £15.22p/h – 35 hours
Are you a Property professional seeking a new challenge? Do you have excellent administrative and phone handling skills? Are you well organised, with a passion for helping people and property?
My client is a national housing provider, seeking an Assistant Property Manager to join their vibrant team, initially on a 12 week contract, in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
- To participate in the accommodation allocation process including issuing of all tenancy paperwork, dealing with end of tenancy paperwork and notices, ensuring vacant properties are ready to let and collection of advance payments.
- Carry out day-to-day administrative duties including being the point of contact for our customers and partner organisations, monitoring accounts, issuing letters and notices, producing invoices and responding to enquiries.
- To assist the Area Manager by carrying out regular estate inspections, ensure accurate records are maintained and actions are taken to deal with issues plus ensuring customers are kept fully informed of progress of remedial actions.
- Report repairs where required and escalate issues where necessary. Assist the Area Manager in monitoring contractor performance. Liaise with contractors and residents on planned inspection & testing visits including updating and maintaining records.
- Assist the Area Manager by monitoring expenditure against budget, monitoring use of stock and working with internal teams on estimates and accounts.
- Encourage and support occupants of buildings towards good housekeeping and fire safety practices, deal with tenancy issues and promote a sense of community.
- Maintain all relevant documentation to the required standards at both the organisation and premises level.
- To attend and represent the company at internal and external meetings and forums when required.
- Produce reports using standard templates to monitor performance and assist in ensuring tenancy management objectives are achieved.
You will require:
- Full clean UK driving licence and own vehicle
- Property experience of a similar role or transferable
- Excellent customer service, phone manner, and behaviour
- Good working IT knowledge including Microsoft programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Problem solving, understanding needs, working with vulnerable people
- The role will require a DBS check, having one prior is ideal, if not, you will be happy to have a DBS check done.
You will receive:
- Competitive pay
- Initial 12-week contract, with the potential to move onto an FTC to progress beyond.
- Full company benefits
- 35 hour week; 8.30am – 4.30pm
To register your interest, click the “apply now” button.
If you require more information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.