Assistant Property Manager
- Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom
- £18,000 to £20,000 per annum
Assistant Property Manager (PRS)
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£18,000 – £20,000 (exp)
Are you interested in pursuing a career in Property? Are you already in the Property industry and looking for a new challenge? Why not have a look below and apply today?
My client, a nationwide Property Management company, are looking for an Assistant Property Manager, to join their PRS Tenancy team in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire.
- Responsible for the delivery of management services to a portfolio of residential and, where applicable, mixed-use buildings and estates
- Directly interface with Clients and Tenants.
- Develop and maintain a motivated and customer orientated service and ensure that service standards are achieved
- Process and chase contractors for invoices
- Deal with void period council tax and electricity / gas bills
- Deal with tenant maintenance issues and organising appropriate contractors
- Work with lettings team regarding deposit deductions and returns
- Organise final checks, cleans and repairs
- Deal directly with clients for approval of works exceeding pre-authorised limits
- Manage authorised spend limits per apartment
- Work order management to contractors
- Dealing with property management companies for service charges, ground rent etc.
- Liaise with block property managers
- Monitor and arrange cyclical compliance works such as Gas Safety Certificates
- Carry out all duties within ARLA and ARMA guidelines and RICS code of practice
- Have a keen interest in a career in Property.
- Have previous property experience (ideal).
- Key Skills:
- Customer Service/Relationship Building.
- Contractor Management.
- Have full UK driving license and own vehicle
- Driven to learn and obtain chartership
- IT Literate, inc. Microsoft office.
- Excellent work ethic and professional demeanour.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Excellent, flexible company benefits and bonus’s.
- Private healthcare & health screening.
- Car allowance.
- IRPM support and development.
For more information please contact James West on 02392 314 671 or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.