- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £38 to £44 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a BIM manager for a leading building service consultancy for an on going contract.
The consultancy specialises in a range of sectors such as aviation, defence, life sciences, public, rail, nuclear and power.
The role is a minimum of 40 hours a week and would be based 50% in the London office and 50% in the Warwick office.
As an individual it would be advantageous to have experience managing a team and be able to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines. You would also need to have great organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
Some of the responsibilities of the role is
– Managing and supervising a team (providing support to graduates and technicians if necessary)
– Implement BIM/CAD standards and procedures
– Develop positive relationships with customers
– Present in house and customer CAD courses and seminars
Apply now at email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.