- East Sussex, United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
£45,000 – £50,000 + car allowance
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor looking for a new opportunity? Are you experienced in Condition Surveys, Specifications of Works, and Dilapidation’s on residential and commercial properties; and chartered to RICS standard?
My client (Chartered Surveyors) are looking for Chartered Building Surveyor to join their vibrant team in East Sussex.
- Preparation of Condition Surveys and Specifications of Works when required.
- Undertake schedules of dilapidation’s on residential and commercial properties.
- Being responsible for the Supervision of Works contracts.
- Undertake building surveys, schedules of condition, pre-purchase building surveys etc on residential and commercial properties.
- Approving the payment of monies to contractors for completed works.
- Issuing relevant Legal Notices relating to proposed works and dealing with enquiries raised.
- Develop CAD Drawings and have design capability.
- Preparation of Reinstatement Cost Valuations and liaising with the insurers accordingly.
- Dealing with general day-to-day correspondence and telephone calls.
- Maintaining property and tenant/lessee/client records on the office system.
- To be responsible for some Property Management work.
- To form contacts and links to other fields of work, or a passion to work towards, bringing in new business.
- Photocopying and filing whenever necessary.
- Reporting – report to Directors regularly regarding any issues or concerns.
You will need:
- Charter Building Surveyor.
- Experience in CAD drawings.
- Experienced or schedules of dilapidation’s on residential and commercial properties.
- Experienced and able to undertake building surveys, schedules of condition, pre-purchase building surveys.
- Sufficiently competent to act as the building owner’s and adjoining owner’s surveyor in regards to party wall matters.
- Able to undertake preparation of specifications and contract administration work and to act as the principal designer under CDM 2015 regulations.
- Able to undertake defect investigation reports.
- Able to undertake and sign off reinstatement cost assessments.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary + Car allowance.
- Training and qualification.
- employee recognition/reward scheme, cycle to work scheme, free eye test voucher, Employee Assistance.
- Advanced holiday for service.
- Support with training / CPD and career development.
Please apply today if interested, for more information please contact James West on 02392 314 671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.