- Surrey, United Kingdom
- £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
Residential Building Surveyor
£highly competitive salary!
Are you a Chartered Residential Building Surveyor looking for a new opportunity? Do you have experience with Homebuyers Reports and conducting Valuation works?
My client are looking for a experienced Chartered Residential Building Surveyor to join their vibrant team in Northern Surrey.
- You will be undertaking Building surveys, HomeBuyers, and Valuations.
- Covering: Surrey, South West London, and parts of Hampshire and Berkshire.
You will rerequire:
- Qualified to MRICS level
- Be a RICS Registered Valuer
- Experienced in residential surveying and valuing
- Well organised and used to managing own workload
- Attention to detail
- Driving licence – happy to travel
- The right candidate will be considered for progression to become a Partner/Director level
- Pension contribution
- 20 days holiday, raising to 25 days per annum after 5 years’ service, + bank holidays
- Warm and supportive working environment with full office / administration support
- Flexible / home working considered.
Please click the “apply now” button if interested.
For further information pleas contact James West on 02392 314 671, or email@example.com
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.