- Leicestershire, United Kingdom
- £21 to £22 per hour
A client of mine in Coalville is looking to recruit a Building Surveyor on an initial 3 Month contract. The position as a Building Surveyor will assist the Property Services Team in all aspects of delivery of the client’s planned investment and capital programmes for corporate and commercial buildings.
- Ensuring compliance with building industry regulations with regard to improving and refurbishing the client’s corporate and commercial buildings and keeping the property management system up to date
- Ensuring the building and maintaining of effective relationships between the team, contractors, customers and stakeholders to ensure the efficient delivery of planned, improvement projects and work programmes
- Designing and managing projects effectively including monitoring progress and controlling expenditure within budget
- Ensuring standards and quality of work meet contractual performance requirements
- Responsible for making contact with tenants where works are to be carried out and ensuring any special needs are identified and as far as possible catered for
- To always see the service through the eyes of the customer and make suggestions for improvement where appropriate
- To constantly challenge self-performance and seek to find improvements
- To carry out duties efficiently and effectively
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- A qualification in a construction or maintenance related discipline equivalent to or higher than a Higher National Certificate or relevant demonstrable experience
- The ability to resolve difficult and complex situations, professionally, tactfully and diplomatically
- Strong commercial property management skills
- Significant experience in the successful delivery of high quality planned investment services
- The ability to lead by example to embrace change.
- Proven ability to effectively resolve issues and problems that may arise with contractors or customers, identifying and appraising options and making appropriate recommendations
- Ability to manage projects effectively including monitoring progress, quality of work and controlling expenditure within budget.
- A full driving licence.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call Ash on 02392314698 or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.