- Southampton, United Kingdom
- £30,000 to £52,000 per annum
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor looking for an opportunity to develop your career further? Are you charted to MRICS standard, and looking to work for a supportive, driven company? Then don’t look anywhere else!
A leading Surveying consultancy are currently Looking for a driven, hard-working Chartered Building Surveyor to join their vibrant office in Southampton and Bournemouth.
Role Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types of residential and commercial property
- Carry out building and measured surveys
- The role is client facing and will involve a mixture of services relating to residential and commercial property surveys
- Will undergo contract administration and Project Management
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedules
- Reinstatement Financial Appraisals
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
- Analyse and report on building defects
- Handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work
- Prepare schedules of dilapidation’s
- Provide advice in connection with planning applications, appeals, boundary disputes, government grants, conducting arbitrations and acting as an expert witness
- Supervision of building work on site
- Work with a wide range of clients, managing their property portfolios, projects and transactions.
- Responsible for providing advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of their buildings.
- This will include work for our commercial, and residential clients.
- MRICS Chartered
- +5 years PQE
- Residential and commercial surveying experience
- Be able to predominantly work independently, but also work with a dynamic team.
- Leadership, communication and organisation
- Willingness to succeed and to take ownership
- Proven business development skills
- Consultant or contractor background (beneficial)
- A high level of communication skills is essential for being successful.
You will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Excellent work-life balance
If you are interested in this role, please hit the “apply now” button.
Alternatively, if you require more information please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or email <a href=BBTECH_RES