- Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
- £16 per hour
A client of mine in Gateshead is looking for a Building Technician to join their team for a period of 3 months initially with an option to extend for the right person.
This is due to an increase in workload and the main role will be producing schedules and pre-construction information for capital works, repairs and refurbishments.
- To carry out pre and post inspections of maintenance and investment works
- To undertake surveys, inspections of R&M and investment works
- Produce reports, schedules of works, materials schedules and estimates for building maintenance work
- To assist in contract administration of building maintenance work ensuring compliance with specification and Statutory regulations.
- To assist in the co-ordination and supervision of resources.
- To comply with all Management Performance and key performance indicators.
- To deliver quality services within an appropriate framework (i.e. Best Value, QA) and increase customer satisfaction.
- To be pro-active in all aspects of safety management to comply with current legislation (including tests such as material sampling).
- To liaise with stakeholders as necessary within a customer focused environment.
- Such other responsibilities allocated which are appropriate to the grade of the post.
* Surveying, planning of repairs and maintenance and minor works projects
* Specifying materials and producing schedules of works and materials
* Specifying access equipment
* Working to KPI’s
Qualified to HNC Level in construction related topic
Working at height
Full Drivers Licence
Please note this role falls inside IR35.
To apply for this position please submit your up to date CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Karen Otton on 02392 314795
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.