Business Development Engineer
- West Sussex, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
Our business is a stockist distributor of electrical and electronic components helping manufacturing companies reach their goals by supplying technical expertise and delivering components on time. The business is growing and we now have a vacancy for a Business Development Engineer (BDE) to join our team.
Our BDEs help our customers’ engineers learn how to capitalise on the products we offer by understanding their technical needs and explaining the functions and features of products we can supply.
- Conduct meetings with customers’ design engineers to understand their requirements and offer competitive solutions.
- Position products into new and existing customer designs.
- Attend relevant trade shows as both a visitor and exhibitor.
- Continuously learn about our businesses supported franchises and products.
- Provide post-sales support to your customers to maximise exploitation and to encourage repeat business.
- Have an enquiring mind and seek to understand the functions and features of the components we deal with.
- Have an electrical engineering qualification.
- Can communicate effectively in writing, verbally and through electronic media.
- Have a strong desire to succeed in satisfying customer technical needs and provide technical solutions.
- Have great interpersonal skills and can build constructive relationships.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.