- York, United Kingdom
- £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
Do you find yourself working in a repetitive role? Looking for some variety? Are you keen on working within a company giving you the opportunity to broaden your skillset? Maybe you should be looking for work that allows you to truly think outside the box and put your skills to good use. Take that Stride and make that move!
- 2+ years’ experience of MicroStation
- Experience with AECOsim or OpenBuildings is favourable
- Proficient in use of spoken and written English language
- Experience working on Rail projects
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- UK citizen or indefinite leave to remain
- Reporting into the CAD manager
- Develop designs using required CAD systems into quality technical drawings
- Maintain drawing records and ensure accurate document control
- Ensuring designs meet client specification and expectation
- Be innovative and introduce improvements where appropriate to areas of responsibility
- Working on Rail focused projects covering signalling, OLE, track, depots, and stations.
- Working with other like-minded technicians and engineers to complete challenging projects throughout the UK.
- Newly refurbished office location.
- 5 minute walk from York train station.
- Flexible home working split.
If you think you could be interested or would like any further information, please apply. I’ll be in touch within 24 hours for a confidential chat.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.