- City of Bristol, United Kingdom
- £26,500 per annum
A client of mine who is a Large Housing Association currently has a great opportunity for an experienced Carpenter to join their Planned Works Team in our West of England Region covering the Bristol, Swindon or Oxfordshire Area.
As a Carpenter you will carry out all forms of carpentry repairs in domestic properties and elsewhere in accordance with work schedules.
Tasks to include:
- 1st fix and 2nd fix carpentry
- Install windows, doors, door frames – Internal and external.
- UPVC servicing and installation
- Locksmithing and gaining entry via lock snapping, drilling and picking.
- All types of fencing, posts, feather edge, chain link and panels.
- Kitchen fitting, kitchen building and minor joinery.
You should have experience within a similar role, ideally from within a Residential/Housing sector and must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 2 (or equivalent).
This is a full time role, working 40 Hours per week. A van, tool allowance, iPad, uniform and PPE will also be provided along with great benefits including 25 days paid holiday and a £450 flexible benefit pot.
Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and have the ability to drive a company van.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Charlie on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.