- Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
- £23,500 to £26,500 per annum
A client of mine who is a housing association and property maintenance care company are currently looking for an experienced Carpenter to join our Property Services Team working on the Isle of Wight, based from our Ryde Office.
As a Carpenter you will carry out all forms of carpentry repairs in our properties and elsewhere in accordance with work schedules.
Tasks to include:
* 1st fix and 2nd fix carpentry
* Install windows, doors, door frames – Internal and external.
* UPVC servicing and installation
* Locksmithing and gaining entry via lock snapping, drilling and picking.
* All types of fencing, posts, feather edge, chain link and panels.
* Kitchen fitting, kitchen building and minor joinery.
* Out of hours and lone working
You should have experience within a similar role, ideally from within a Residential/Housing sector and must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 2 (or equivalent).
This is a full-time role, working 40 Hours per week. A van, tool allowance, iPad, uniform and PPE will also be provided along with great benefits including 25 days paid holiday and a £450 flexible benefit pot.
Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and have the ability to drive a company van.
This role is subject to a satisfactory licence check, essential qualifications check and a basic disclosure.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02392322318.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.