- Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- £30,000 to £33,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a Leading Housing Association is currently recruiting for an experienced/qualified Carpenter Multi to join our Property Team within the Responsive Repairs team in the Oxfordshire region. As you’ll spend a fair amount of time on the road they will provide you with a van and fuel card so you’ll not be out of pocket.
You’ll also benefit from:
* £335 yearly Tool Allowance
* £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
* Uniform & PPE
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
* Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
* A van and fuel card for business travel
* iPhone and iPad
* Generous company pension scheme, matched up to 12%
* Life cover 4 x annual salary
* SmartTech – Buy an electrical item and pay it off through your salary over 12 months.
What you’ll do:
As a Carpenter you will carry out all forms of carpentry repairs in our properties as part of our Responsive Repairs Team and elsewhere depending on demands.
* 1st fix and 2nd fix carpentry
* Install windows, doors, door frames – Internal and external.
* UPVC servicing and installation
* Locksmithing and gaining entry via lock snapping, drilling and picking.
* All types of fencing, posts, feather edge, chain link and panels.
* Kitchen fitting, kitchen building and minor joinery.
What you’ll need:
You should have experience within a similar role, ideally from within a Residential/Housing sector and must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 2 OR have a minimum of 5 years proven track record working in carpentry.
This is a full time role, working 40 Hours per week.
Due to the requirement to travel, you must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years experience and have the ability to drive and take home a company van.
This role is subject to a satisfactory licence check, essential qualifications check and a basic disclosure.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.