Carpenter (Fire Safety)
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £19 to £20 per hour
A client of mine in Camden is looking to recruit a Carpenter on an initial 2-Month contract. The position as a Carpenter will be responsible for carrying out building repairs, maintenance and renewals ranging from emergency and other routine reactive repairs on numerous sites daily to single site programmed repairs and refurbishment work in occupied and void housing properties and other premises in accordance with best trade practice and to current standards and regulations.
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- Experience in undertaking works to upgrade doors and existing frames in relation to Fire Safety improvement work
- Experience in social housing visits/call outs
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Measuring and fitting new door, frames and door sets in accordance with current guidance relating to fire safety
- NVQ 2 (or above) in Carpentry
- Must be able to work independently and unsupervised
- A flexible approach
- A ‘Right first time’ work ethic
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.