Carpenter – Responsive Repairs – Domestic
- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £28,000 to £30,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a Housing Association and Property Maintenance care company are looking to recruit a Carpenter to join their Responsive Repairs Team on a Permanent basis in Berkshire and Hampshire.
Tasks to include:
* 1st fix and 2nd fix carpentry
* Install windows, doors, door frames – Internal and external.
* UPVC servicing and installation
* Locksmithing and gaining entry via lock snapping, drilling and picking.
* All types of fencing, posts, feather edge, chain link and panels.
* Kitchen fitting, kitchen building and minor joinery.
* Out of hours and lone working
You should have experience within a similar role, ideally from within a Residential/Housing sector and must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 2 (or equivalent).
This is a full time role, working 40 Hours per week.
- A Van + Fuel Card
- Tool allowance
- iPad + Phone
- Uniform & PPE
- You will also be provided along with great benefits including 25 days paid holiday and a £450 flexible benefit pot
- Life Cover
- Pension up to 12% match
Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and have the ability to drive a company van.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.