- Dorset, United Kingdom
- £28,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a Housing Association and Property Maintenance care company & Housing Association are looking to recruit a Carpenter/Multi to join their Planned Maintenance Team on a Permanent basis in Dorset
Tasks to include:
- Multi skilled abilities either Plumbing, Tiling, Decorating etc
- 1st fix and 2nd fix carpentry
- Install windows, doors, door frames – Internal and external.
- UPVC servicing and installation
- Locksmithing and gaining entry via lock snapping, drilling and picking
- All types of fencing, posts, feather edge, chain link and panels.
- Kitchen fitting, kitchen building and minor joinery.
- Out of hours and lone working
You should have experience within a similar role, ideally from within a Residential/Housing sector and must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 2 (or equivalent).
This is a full time role, working 40 Hours per week. A van, tool allowance, iPad, uniform and PPE will also be provided along with great benefits including 25 days paid holiday and a £450 flexible benefit pot.
Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and have the ability to drive a company van.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.