- Southampton, United Kingdom
- £65,000 per annum
I am currently assisting a client, that given some recent success with the awarding of contracts in their Rail Department, are looking to take on an experienced Commercial Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with overseeing a range of Electrical Rail based Projects in and around London and the South East.
Ideal experience will include;
- Previous experience Managing Electrical Rail and Construction Projects.
- Strong organisational and Management skills.
- A recognised Professional Management Qualification e.g AMP, Prince2 etc.
- A good Commercial Acumen to help with the Commercial aspects of the Project.
- A Valid Driving Licence.
This is a permanent position with a top end salary of £55k+ additional benefits including 25 days holiday, Car Allowance and Pension Scheme.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.