Commercial Sales Manager
- West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- £42,000 to £45,000 per annum
Sales Manager / Sales Engineer
I’m recruiting for a UK based, nationally renowned Heating System & Heat Pump manufacturer. A brand with a unique service that covers fabrication, bespoke design and installation of renewable heating systems. They’re helping to pioneer the way we heat both Domestic and Commercial properties using a carbon neutral method, offering bespoke solutions to governing bodies & local authorities.
Continuously praised at the COP 26 meeting for their efforts and strategy, both the business and the Renewables market continue to exponentially grow. This brand has had a record year of growth and inbound enquiries, they’re looking for a Technically focused / Specification style Sales Manager / Sales Engineer to convert enquiries into Projects.
You’ll consult governing bodies, local authorities and consulting engineers, working with them to develop solutions tailored to their individual requirements. This position requires a Sales Manager / Sales Engineer with an Engineering mindset, appreciation for renewable solutions and the current RHI’s.
I’d also be open to considering an Engineer / Project Manager that is looking to come into a technically bias sales position. If you’d like to find out more, please apply.
The Ideal Sales Manager/ Sales Engineer:
- Worked for a Heating manufacturer or Contractor, previously sold Commercial Heating products similar to Heat Pumps, CHP, HIU’s or Commercial Boilers
- Has a passion for the renewable energy sector
- Prepared to cover a National area with a focus on the South East
- Have worked with and understanding Local Authorities / Governing bodies
Sales Manager / Sales Engineer Package:
- £45,000 Salary
- Commission structure
- 33 days holiday
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Healthcare & Dental package
- Perfect role if your looking to move into Management or Key Accounts
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.