- Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £46,000 per annum
Join our Smart Infrastructure division as a Systems Engineer, specialising in the Building Management, Building Automation and Building Energy management markets for our Regional Services & Solutions business.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced Systems Engineer who has the ability and proven track record of working in the Building Management sector. The role will require travel across the whole of the UK, with the main activity being within the Greater London, Manchester & Birmingham regions.
This is your role. What part will you play?
* We are looking for someone with a proven track record of Designing & Commissioning BMS, BEMs & BAS Control systems
* You will work closely with our Sales & estimating teams, our Customer Relationship Managers &
* Assist in the design and specification of all Mechanical Building Services BEMS control systems – heating, cooling, ventilation, etc.
* Preparing drawings for drafting by the CAD team
* Carry out on-site inspections of BEMS installations and witnessing of BEMS functionality
* Assist in the development of in-house technical standards, details, and specifications
* Commissioning of the Controls systems in line with predefined strategies and DESOP’s
Want to make a difference?
* We are looking for an outstanding systems engineer with extensive background in the design and commissioning of BMS control systems.
* Site experience and familiarity with the installation and testing requirements of BMS control systems and associated control devices including communication networks, communication protocols, field wiring and field devices are key.
* You will have practical experience of control system commissioning, tuning and troubleshooting and a background in the operation, functionality, and interrogation of BMS supervisor servers and workstations, including graphics page management, dynamic graphics, alarm management and recorded data analysis
* The ability to fully commission and service Desigo CC & Optic control systems would be a huge advantage.
If you have a growth mindset and a passion for life-long learning, then this could be the role for you.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive annual salary DOE + company car
- 26 days holiday with the ability to purchase or sell 5 additional days
- The offer to double your pension contributions (see table below)
- Heavily discounted private healthcare
- 6 x salary for death in service
- Hybrid working
- Other very exciting benefits
For more information or to apply contact me directly on 02392 322 321 RLeader@strideresourcing.com
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.