Community Engagement Manager
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £39,000 to £49,000 per annum
Community Engagement Manager – London – Full Time – Permanent – £39,000 – £49,000 p/a plus benefits
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Community Engagement Manager to join this established Community Engagement team who deal directly with communities affected by the change due to construction.
This role will involve to being part of the community and becoming the go-to person in affected communities who can be trusted to listen to and act on their concerns.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Building relationships through both pro active and reactive engagement activities
– Liaising with Local Authorities, MPs and local representative groups
– Providing advice and support to senior members of the team and their contractors in regards to their engagement with external audiences
– Providing reports as required to both internal and external stakeholders, including community feedback on success measures and contractors KPIs.
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Experience of working within communities, delivering a strategy and managing the delivery of engagement activities in the public and private sectors
– Experience of implementing innovative solutions in community engagement
– Ability to develop challenging relationships and build trust
– Analytical skills
The salary for this position is £39,000 – £49,000 plus benefits including a flex fund benefit allowance, income protection as 50% of salary, life insurance 4x salary, health cash plan, cycle to work scheme, critical illness insurance (for you and partner), dental insurance, give as you earn, gym membership and travel insurance.
This role is based in London.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.